venerdì 5 novembre 2010

So You Want To Start A Web Startup?

Check this post So You Want To Start A Web Startup? from TechCrunch:
Just watch this video, and beware that it�s slightly NSFW, depending on where you W.

Huge kudos to James Yu for making this video using xtranormal and sharing it with us.



Our favorite lines:



Guy: Are you a f*cking idiot? What is your strategy for marketing your website?

Woman: I will send a link to TechCrunch. Then, they will pick it up. After that, I will roll in money.

Guy: Oh my God. You just made my brain hemorrhage. I feel myself dying. Are you happy now? Getting featured on TechCrunch does not equal product success. Getting sustainable traffic and revenues is.



Funny because it�s true. But please don�t stop starting Web startups and sending us links.

We can�t guarantee that you�ll roll in money afterwards, but if your Web startup is viral and game-changing enough, we just might do a post about it.





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento