venerdì 5 novembre 2010

Predicting the Future of Social Business (by Those Who Know)

Check this post Predicting the Future of Social Business (by Those Who Know) from crm intelligence & strategy:
I was getting a little stressed out a few weeks ago thinking of all the travel this month, how to keep up my blog updated (yeah, like it matter before, right?). �Then I remembered that November is when we kick predictions into full gear.

Eureka!

An epiphany overcame me. �I could jump into predictions early, fight the rush, be the first one, and use that as content for my blog this month. �Alas, that did not solve my problem � still had to write, right? �Well, not quite�

I figured that you were curious, like me, of what different vendors thought of Social Business (yes, we all hate the term � deal with it for now � we shall find a better one soon) in the next few months, maybe even further. �I wanted to know what the leading social vendors thought of the future of Social Business � and how they would present it�succinctly�so�this project was born.

I reached out to vendors you hear about when people talk about Social Business � and some you may not have heard of � and sent them a three question survey: what is the short-term future of Social Business, what is the long-term, and what businesses can do to be prepared. �I am collecting their answers, and will begin to publish them on my blog November 8th at the rate of three per week (come on, you don�t see my readership stats � but you know that you don�t read my blog on Thursday and Friday � right?).

Based on the responses received so far, it is going to be fun. �There are many different perspectives you will hear about, as well as repeating themes. �Lots of interesting positions, and lots of potential for development. �Trust me, you won�t want to miss this series.

Yes, I probably missed a vendor you want to hear about, or included someone you don�t care to hear from � deal with it or let me know your thoughts (leave a comment or contact me for words that you would not want your 8-year old to read in public). �The line up is going to be a surprise � I want you to be intrigued enough to continue to come back � posts will publish at 8 AM PST Monday-Wednesday next few weeks (maybe an errant one on Thursday or �so to�accommodate�my lack of time-zone conversion skills as I travel the world).

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for the uber-cool responses starting next Monday!



Share





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento