lunedì 13 dicembre 2010

Social Media for Business Takes Third in World's Best Presentation Contest

Check this post Social Media for Business Takes Third in World's Best Presentation Contest from Presentation Advisors Blog:
Presentation Advisors Awarded Third Place





I'm quite happy to inform all of you that my presentation, Social Media for Business, was awarded third place overall in SlideShare.net's World's Best Presentation Contest!

In its seventh year, SlideShare.net's World's Best Presentation Contest fielded 1,822 entries in five categories.� First, second, and third place overall were awarded, as well as six individual category winners.

A big congrats to Empowered Presentations, located in the state of my honeymoon (Hawaii), for their incredible presentation, SMOKE - A Convenient Truth.� It was without a doubt worthy of first place.

I especially want to thank each and every one of you that voted for me, ReTweeted me, and supported me thorughout this contest.� I was overwhelmed by how supportive, helpful, and simply awesome my readers, colleagues, family and friends are.

Take a look at the full list of 2010 winners.

If you haven't seen it already, you can view my entry below:
Social Media for BusinessView more presentations from Presentation Advisors.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento