martedì 6 settembre 2011

Don't Let Customers Become Angry Birds on Twitter


Don't Let Customers Become Angry Birds on Twitter

Recently I learned a hard lesson in customer service. A customer tweeted me about an issue experienced after an update. I replied in 140 characters as my tweet field dictates and attempted to help. I thought it was a perfectly pleasant tweet, but I was met with a reply that included "please don't insult my intelligence." I was left scratching my head. Where did my attempt to help go wrong?Then I realized there were two things working against me...

Original Page: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/socialmediatoday_allposts/~3/H8WUARdVgBU/dont-let-customers-become-angry-birds-twitter

Sent from Feeddler RSS Reader



Inviato da iPad

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento